Chose the License You Need
- 1 User
- 2 Computers Installation
- 5 Commercial Projects
- Unlimited Personal Project
- End Product For Sale (Product/Print Ads/Merchandise) : 1500 Sales/Prints/Pcs
- 1 Website
- Monthly Webpage Views : 100,000 Views
- Up to 15 Users
- Up to 15 Computer Installation
- Logo Usage/Logotype
- Unlimited Commercial & Personal Project
- Monetized Social Media (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook) : Unlimited Usage
- End Product For Sale (Product/Print Ads/Merchandise) : Unlimited Prints/Sales/Pcs
- Unlimited Websites
- Monthly Webpage Views : Unlimited Views
- E-book/Publishing – Up to 3 titles
- Unlimited for publications intended for Kindles, iPads or other PDF Readers
Monetized Social Media License
- Youtube, instagram & Facebook
- Unlimited monetized social media usage and event videos
- 1 App
- 1 Game
- Unlimited App Views or Game Views
- 1 Server
- 1 Movie Project
- 1 TV Commercial Project
- 1 Corporate/Brand
- Unlimited User & Installation
- Unlimited Commercial Project
- Unlimited End Product for Sale
- Unlimited Web Views
- Unlimited Broadcasting
- Unlimited Social Media & Blog
- Unlimited Apps & Server
- Unlimited Titles For E-book/Publishing
- Unlimited digital ads view
- Territory : National & Worldwide
If your usage doesn’t meet our existing licenses, you may to contact us for a custom license to cover your commercial usage of any Attype Studio font.
- You may not open, edit, or modify fonts. Convert to paths and editing in programs such as Illustrator are permitted, provided the results are not converted back to font software for redistribution.
- You cannot redistribute fonts because copyright is still with us.
- Editing and / or changing the font name is not permitted, this is not an original font creation and does not negate the original license terms. The device can provide special font designs, adaptations and related licenses for all your needs.
- Using font elements as the basis for new fonts is not permitted.
- Respect for copyright – the legal consequences of using non-licensed or adapted fonts can be very expensive and result in the removal of all offensive copies. Poorly adapted fonts are often found to have a number of serious technical and design errors, the most common being missing kerning (contextual letter space), missing characters, bad spaces, incorrect point construction, clash ID fonts and missing counters because of the wrong direction. Legal, safe.
- More details will be add on the following files once item downloaded.
- For more information about extended license, please contact us
This license is valid for purchasing font products from November 2019.